Home › Products › Hoses › EPDM Hoses
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Trader
EPDM stands for Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer, a synthetic rubber used in a range of applications. EPDM is used most commonly used in the automotive and construction industries for various seals due to its excellent resistance to environmental factors such as Ozone, UV and general weathering. Typical applications of EPDM are window and door seals (glazing), waterproofing sheets and electrical gaskets.
- Mandrel formed drain tubes Pressure switch tubing
- Panel gaskets and seals
- Weather stripping and seals
- Window spacers
- Door, window, and trunk seals
- Air Filter Hoses(Plain n Ribbed)
- Shock Absorber
- Dust Covers
- Electrical insulation and stinger covers
EPDM Benefits and Advantages
- Resistance to UV exposure, ozone, aging, weathering, and many chemicals – great for outdoor applications.
- Stability in high and low temperatures – a general purpose EPDM material can be used in an environment where the temperature range is from -45⁰C to 150⁰C.
- Low electrical conductivity.
- Steam and water resistant.
- Can be fabricated in a variety of ways, which includes custom moulded and extruded parts.
- Long-term part lifespan allows for fewer replacement parts, saving money in the long run.
EPDM Moulding Processes
- Transfer Moulding
- Injection Moulding
- Compression Moulding
- ID1 (mm) : As per Customer Requirement
- ID2 (mm) : As per Customer Requirement
- Length(mm) : As per Customer Requirement
- Wallthickness(mm) : As per Customer Requirement
- Ply : As per Customer Requirement or As per Burst Pressure required
Looking for "EPDM Hoses" ?